Sunday, July 24, 2011

To my Sanford cupcake customers:

First of all...ya'll are great.  And I'm sad I won't be able to meet so many new people every weekend here in Sanford--but alas my life is in Raleigh and I must return.  But cupcakes will still be available!

The first weekend of every month will be dedicated just to you.  Sanford customers may order cupcakes for the first weekend of every month to be picked up at my current location.  Otherwise I'll be at my place in Raleigh (directions will become available late August).  If you know you'll be up that way and would like to make an order during the month-feel free.  If there is an event going on that doesn't fit with the Sanford/Raleigh schedule let me know two weeks ahead of time (weddings and orders of five dozen cupcakes or more will remain a month's notice) and we will work something out.

I move August 13th....normal cupcake ordering will remain in effect until August 6th and then begins the new schedule.  I will post reminders before the first of each month to let you know that the chance to order cupcakes is fast approaching!!!

I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment