But I'm off topic. Breaking Dawn's upcoming release might be overshadowing something amazing that happened today. Today the new Hunger Games trailer was released.
What's the Hunger Games you ask? Go read it. It's fantastic. It's full of political, economical, and ethical issues that will stay with you as you read about a government so controlling that it throws 24 kids into an arena to fight to death once every year while forcing everyone to watch and celebrate. Now for the squeamish out there--calm down. The movie will be PG-13 and it's not a gladiator arena---it;s a huge wooded arena and the killing is very spread out. I devoured this book when I first read and immediately scarfed down the next two as quickly as possible. I'm rereading the series now at a much slower pace to fully take in everything.
Anyways, here is the trailer. Enjoy. Look for Lenny Kravitz, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, and Jennifer Lawrence.
No comments:
Post a Comment