Anyways...The Hunger Games. The books are phenomenal and I hope that the movies stand out on there own. As everyone knows, the movies are never as good as the books--but that's not important. The movies should be good on all their own. I already have my midnight ticket to this one and there is no one else I'd rather see it with other Paige (although if Sage could be here that would be awesome).
Titanic. (April) Oh yes. I'm not including a trailer. It's Titanic---everyone knows it.
MIB 3 (May) I can't imagine this being bad. The second one wasn't great but a lot of time has passed and Will Smith doesn't need this movie. Therefore I assume if it's good enough for him to agree--it's good enough for me.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. (June) You read that right. Abraham Lincoln--Vampire Hunter. It's Time Burton without (gasp) Johnny Depp or Helena Bonham Carter!
Dark Knight Rise (July) Nothing really needs to be said about this one.
Frankenweenie (October) As a Tim Burton girl---I'm already familiar with this movie, I've seen the short and it was cute and demented.
The Hobbit (December) No words. Just the trailer.
No comments:
Post a Comment