Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear Right Eye

Dear Right Eye,
        I'll be honest...I'm not overly fond of you.  It's odd and random of you to be my poorest eye and yet my dominant one...causing poor Lefty to do all the work and pick up the slack--but I have forgiven you for your shortcomings.

However...

Twitching for several days in a row, 24/7, is a bit much.  Twitching for an hour or even two---fine.  But twitching every few seconds nonstop for the past several days---you've gone too far right eye!!! You broke my heart right eye.  You broke my heart. (and yes I am referencing Michael Corleone--and if you don't know who that is, than we have some serious issues to work out)

So this is your warning right eye.  Stop twitching. Just stop it.  No one thinks you're funny.  No one thinks you're clever.  Every eye can twitch, you ain't doing anything special.  So just stop.

You have been warned.

2 comments:

  1. My eye does that, too. Next time it happens, ask someone near you to see if your eye is spazzing out like you feel it's doing; I've always wondered what it looks like, from the outside. Just a thought. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, my right eye is way dominant and way terrible. I mean the lens is actually off center. I don't know about the twitching though. Can't really empathize there, just sympathize.

    ReplyDelete