I have fantastic friends. So in honor of that, every once in awhile there will be a collection of unforgettable statements that need to be shared.
Sage and I were playing "I spy" at a bridal shower. The clue she gave me was the color white.
Me: Umm...the paper towels.
Sage: No.
Me: The windowsill
Sage: No. Think beyond.
Me: Beyond? Um...like outside beyond?
Sage: Beyond.
Me: whisper: the overall feel of this party?
Sage: No! hahahaha Beyond.
Me: Can I see it?
Sage: No Jenna. It's three miles away inside the Burger King. It's the napkin on the table. Of course you can see it.
***
Me: Southern women can worry a wart away.
Ashley: You worry a lot too.
Me: I'm a Southern woman.
***
Ashley: I have the will of the Ramen noodle.
***
Kelley: I didn't like that Vanessa Hudgens was so pretty the whole time. That's ridiculous.
***
Brian was playing with the bee-bee gun (unloaded) and put it on Sage's arm to be funny
Sage: Man that would tear the flesh if you shot it.
Brian: Probably, but it's unloaded. Man if someone put a gun up to somebody like that I would get so mad at them and go off on them...(then he was quiet for a second)...I probably shouldn't have held that gun up to you... ... ...I'm really sorry.
***
Kara: Same mess. Different Toilet.
***
Sea Lion from my Dream: Remember Jenna, to you it may be just a closet...but to some people it's all they have. Now go. Find the water buffalo. (I should mention that I have vivid and unforgettable dreams)
No comments:
Post a Comment