Saturday, October 15, 2011

Potter Post 1 2/3

So what is Harry Potter up to these days?







No not that one. (And again if you have no idea what this picture is in reference too.  I'm sad for you.  Send me a message and we'll fix this.)




But in case you're wondering what Harry Freakin Potter from AVPM is up to-- he's being pretty busy being totally awesome.  Check it out here:


But I'm talking about Daniel Radcliffe.   Currently he's on Broadway in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (which ironically enough-Darren Criss--our Harry from above--will be taking over the role early next year for three weeks).  I hear it is quite good and I regret I won't be able to see it. 



But he'll be starring in the UK horror movie set to release this coming February--his first film since Harry Potter.  It's called Woman in Black (NOT The Woman in White my fellow literature people)...check out the preview:




And there is this trailer which is decidedly creepy.  I watched it sitting alone in my apartment in the daylight while waiting on cupcakes to bake and it still sent shivers down my spine:

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment