So what is Potter Post all about? Anything and everything Harry Potter. I plan to have posts discussing themes in the books (like love), interesting questions raised (like what does Voldemort eat?), character profiles and in-depth looks (who is Susan Bones?), movie news (what is Emma Watson doing now?), fun you-tube videos (Pigfarts is real.), Pottermore stuff (my wand is Hazel with Phoenix Feather, 12 1/2), or interesting pictures and Potter facts (did you know that Lily was not invited to Petunia and Vernon's wedding?--I do. And I can tell you all about it).
The first Potter Post will be a Starkid post (Starkid? What is that? Read about it here)
This is a part of the very funny Harry Potter Parody, A Very Potter Musical. The musical can be found in it's entirety on youtube. It is an absolute must watch for any Harry Potter fan.
If you have time watch this whole video, if not watch the video posted at the bottom.
Great quotes:
"I don't know man Cedric Diggory is pretty awesome. NOT! He sucks! I'm totally gonna win! It's in the bag!"-Harry
"Oh my God Hermione! Shut up!" -Ron
"Snape is one of the kindest, bravest, gentlest, sexiest men I ever known" -Dumbledore
"Rumbleroar is the headmaster at Pigfarts. He's a lion. Who can talk." -Draco
"Not all of us inherited enough money to buy out Nasa when our parent's died. Look at this! Look at this! Rocketship Potter!"-Draco
"I can believe I couldn't figure out the counter curse was just unjellify!" -Goyle
A Very Potter Musical Act I: Part 4
For those who are time constrained:
-Jenna out.
No comments:
Post a Comment