Saturday, October 22, 2011

Potter Post 1 7/8 -When Harry Left Hogwarts

Good morning!
       
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (Have I ever mentioned how happy I am that they didn't try to come up with a new name for the eighth film?) comes out on DVD on November 11 and with it comes a documentary.

Documentary?  You mean those boring, long movies about nothing?  No. First of all I love a good documentary--or mockumentary for that matter.  Secondly, this ones seems to have a real spirit behind it.

Morgan Matthew was granted access behind the scenes on the last two films in the Harry Potter series and judging from the trailer below, he seems to have really caught the insecurities and humbleness of the title characters.  For Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson, these movies have been their life and now they've been released into the world.  Sure, Harry Potter has been my life as well, but I'm not in the spotlight.  The world is watching them.

Check out the trailer below:





1 comment: