I cut my hair. No, not just cut. Got it chopped off. Gone.
 |
| Told ya! |
Cutting your hair short changes a lot of things. A heck of a lot more than I realized it would. Thus, a mini-blog series begins.
The first and most noticeable about about cutting your hair super short is other people's reactions. Once you've cut that much hair off, you're already pretty nervous about how it will be received and if you're like me you feel like everybody is staring at you everywhere you go saying things like "Oh my goodness!!! Her hair is so short!"

To be honest, I was not crazy about my haircut. Maybe I had visions of stepping out of the salon looking like Emma Watson...but considering I am not Emma Watson-that didn't happen. So walking out with my super short do was a little nerve wracking to say the least. You have to introduce your new haircut to so many groups of people. First, there is your family. Then your friends. Then your roommates. Then your coworkers. Then your church. Each time is accompanied with a sense of dread. Will they like it? Will they hate it? I had a dinner with an old friend tonight who I haven't seen years...he had no idea I just got my hair cut and therefore didn't realize and opinion needed to be made---it was refreshing.
Some people don't care for my cut. Others love it. Me? I'm starting to love it. It's really starting to grow on me and I'm slowly falling in serious like with it and I love the fact that I can't get it to do the same thing with it twice since it apparently has a complete mind of it's own.
Oh? So what does it look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment